Friday 11 November 2016

Be Happy Canvas with BoBunny





 Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you a canvas I made using the beautiful Bella Rosa collection from BoBunny and also lots of their different coloured pearlescents.

I started the canvas with the primer and crackle paste, and left it over night to dry - the thicker the layer of primer the larger the cracks.  I then added some stencilling with BoBunny doily stencils in a flitter paste, as well as some of their foil rub ons in copper.  Then I added some more gesso and did some spritzing.  I layered up my papers and again a little more gesso with those too, and one of the chipboard pieces from the Bella Rosa layered chipboards.  I then added my last little bit of white gesso, then went to work with mixing some of the pearlescents with a little bit of water, so you get a shiny watercolour paint, I used a rainbow of colours to keep in theme with the happiness quote, and finally added a few gems.

It was really nice just to play with lots of layers for this project and see where it went.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails