Sunday, 12 February 2017

Winter Wishes cards

Here are some cards I made for BoBunny using Winter Wishes - I made up a load of flowers using their flower dies, and then added jewels to the centre.  One of the make and takes I did at the ATDML retreat was using some Martha Stewart molds and air dry clay to make the frame and also the butterfly on the pink card - I added some of the glimmer mist and glitter to make them sparkle.

I added lots of paint drips to the cards, and also a mix of the bead paste, along the top of the card frame, and then some glitter paste on the flowers, and gold glitter paste on the clay frame.

Inside the frame I used some of the silver foiled vellum from the Winter Wishes papers.

I did use quite a bit of glitter paste - I love the sugar one and all the colours that are in it, you can see the layers of flowers - I just bent up the petals a little bit - and again you can see some of the bead paste around them.  The pink splatters are some watered down Pentart acrylic paint - the pigment content in the paints is really good so the colours are strong even when you water them down.

This is a close up on the clay butterfly, washed pink with some more acrylic paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails