Saturday 20 May 2017

I am 11


Scrapbook Page Simple Stories Domestic Bliss by Katherine Sutton

Each month Ann Freeman sets everyone a challenge over on the ATDML blog and you can win a £5 gift voucher...this month she used this image...



I loved the squares and the large writing, so I dug out some Domestic Bliss papers (and there is a little bit of Reset Girl in there too) and set to work.  I have been playing a bit more with hand cutting papers rather than using a guillotine to get a different (slightly messier) effect - I can't cut straight!  I cut out several squares using a template to make sure they were around the 4" square size, then set layering them up.  For my large alphabet I used the WRMK mini alphabet punch board for the title and in the process discovered there is an app that you can get which shows you all the patterns for the different letters and numbers!  I then used lots of stickers and added some enamel dots too.

Do check out the link above if it inspires you to and share your page.

Scrapbook Page Simple Stories Domestic Bliss by Katherine Sutton

Scrapbook Page Simple Stories Domestic Bliss by Katherine Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails