Monday 19 June 2017

Together


Here is a page I made with Reset Girl from Simple Stories - I love Simple Stories, but I didn't look too closely at this line because it is fairly feminine....however I love it!!  I used lots of frames to make a kind of comic strip of the day and a game of cricket between my kids and my nephew - I love that some of the other ranges have the same colours so I could fit in some We R Family frames and also a little bit from Carpe Diem too, and all the colours worked together beautifully.....there are also Domestic Bliss stickers in there too.

I have a new page on the ATDML blog - this month we are using Kaisercraft papers and if you would like to check out more of my Simple Stories pages you can also have a look in their gallery.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails