Sunday 23 July 2017

Happiness with Kaisercraft and Indigo Blu


A while back Jill at ATDML introduced me to Indigo Blu flakes, and I haven't used them in a little while, but did a little bit of stamping on this page - I used the autumn coloured flakes and you can just see little bits poking out from behind my flowers and papers - it adds a really beautiful foil effect to the page which is much prettier in real life (the camera doesn't do it justice).  I've used the Bombay Sunset papers from Kaisercraft and I love the bold colours on this backing sheet, so went to work matching some old prima flowers and then lots of Bobunny glitter pastes to the colours too.  This page is just really layers, layers of papers and ephemera and flowers - I also dyed my gauze with a bit of gold glimmer mist too.

The photo is from a recent holiday in the Peak District - and I love the moment...it looks like a hug, but in fairness it could also be a pat on the shoulder to say...I nearly taller than you too (he had to get something out of a cupboard for me the other day as I couldn't quite reach it!).


I layered up lots of the prima flowers and added a little bit of glitter paste to the petals.


Lots of layering and distressing - you can see a little bit more of the foiling...just!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails