Thursday 4 January 2018

Today I choose Happiness with BoBunny


BoBunny have created these new chipboard frames, they are perfect for altering and I teamed it with the lovely Penelope collection.  I used lots of layers of pentart acrylic paint and also the crackle medium, I then went over the top with some silver wax - and the laser cut butterflies are covered in silver wax.
I carefully cut out the flowers, inked the edges and then curled the petals adding a gem to the middle. I cut the main phrase out of the elements paper in this kit and then mounted it on some different layers of paper.  I added a little bird cage - one of the new wood veneer elements, in the corner.

You can see the curves on the flower petals, I just cut into them a little bit and shaped them with my hands.

Just a little bit of silver wax on the laser cut butterflies completely transforms them.


Here you can see the crackle medium at  work.  If you would like more details please have a look here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails