Saturday 3 March 2018

Cards, Coffee and tags





 Hi everyone, here is one of the new collections from BoBunny called Stay Awhile - it is beautiful and perfect for all the coffee lovers out there....but even if you aren't that keen on coffee the patterns are beautiful with little houses and lovely phrases that you can cut out.

As a coffee lover I thought I'd start with my easel card - you can see more details about this on the BoBunny blog  so do go over and have a look.

 To disguise the easel fold when you lay the card flat I added a little row of coffee cups which then are the focal point when it pops up.

 I followed a similar pattern for this card, this times the hills disguise the fold and I hand cut one of the little houses from the papers.

 

Here is the little pop up tab to tuck your card behind.


Here is what they look like folded down, you can see some more of the papers - the colours are beautiful and there are lots of elements you can cut out and use.


When I first got the collection I made some tags - I used some of the new damask paper which has a bold yet distressed polka dot on one side and damask on the other.  I've layered up lots of the different papers on my tag so you can get a good look at some of the designs.


I love the blue fern/branch paper - it is beautiful.  Purple can often be a more tricky colour to work with but this is such a natural shade that it works beautifully with outdoor photos, greens, browns and blues - it's a really nice combination.


More coffee cups and stickers - though they could be hot chocolates too in the current weather!


My final tag uses the 'Warm and Cozy' sentiment and some hand cut flowers and pearlescents.

I hope you are staying warm!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails