Friday 15 May 2009

Digi layout - growing up


Based on a Heinz Baked bean can, pictures of DS growing up, done for the UKscrappers weekly challenge.This LO is from a mixture of freebie kits off the web Jennifer Pebbles provided the frame, the papers are from kevin and amanda's spring kit, the trees and birds and flowers are from Lori Musser - a whimsical mothers day, letters are from shabby princess dinner party and the arrows from the porch awning set. The red apple bits are by Danielle Thompson, and pink flowers from the MSA wildflower kit by Holly designs - I hope that covers everyone - all beautiful kits. Lots of layering in Paintshop pro - my computer did complain that it was running out of memory! Really enjoyed all these freebie bits - it has been great fun, and I think it is getting easier, though taking me longer!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, I love those cute trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing really well. Fab layout. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely LO!! Well done - agree the trees are sooo cute!! bernie x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails