Wednesday 6 May 2009

Digi Layout - Kew Gardens


So playing a bit more with the digi thing...now I am not near computers for a living the whole thing feels a lot more appealing. I tried out this one in paintshop pro 7...had used it a long while ago and not really played with it that much recently - took me a little while to get going and remind myself about mastering the layers! I found this beautiful kit C Stephens Spontaneous delight from Shabby Princess, the alpha was from the dinner party kit on that site, the butterflies from the MSA wildflower kit - all freebies and lovely.
My DH took this photo - I love Kew gardens...been going since I was a child, maybe only a couple of times a year but the open space and plants and hot houses....picnics in the summer - it is just gorgeous and definately a place I would recommend a visit to.
Quite enjoying the digi thing, though want to play around with some more paper pages too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails