Wednesday, 26 May 2010

WOYWW

So not much on my work desk today, so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to post....wasn't creative last night! Then the postman called....and I got my new stash - a little treat to myself as I have just started working. So here is a shot of all my goodies - except for the prima lace which is in the shot above....



The whole lot....lots of paper


Pastel and primary coloured woodware buttons, all sorted into contact lense cases a friend gave me :) Lots of nice and interesting buttons so really pleased with those.


Jillibean soup Old World Cabbage Stew, couldn't resist the birdhouses and I love the colours


October Afternoon fly a kite - never used October Afternoon before but loved these summery colours





A few of the cosmo cricket garden variety.
I also got some tape and bazzil to match, and some prima swirls will be winging their way to me soon. So excited about doing some scrapping, and I only showed you one side of the papers :) Must get some more photos taken and printed.
Thanks for coming to have a look around my craft area.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails