Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Smile


Here is the page that I made for Trends on Tuesday over at Created by A Trip Down Memory Lane...can you guess the focus?...it's all about banners.

For the page I used some of the gorgeous Midway collection by October Afternoon, cutting strips for the banners - and mixing it up with fabric and ribbon in there too.  I misted the yellow card stock with some red Firefly cosmic shimmer and a mask, then layered up a doily, papers, stickers and the camera wood veneers.

The shot is from our holiday to disney - we have a few of these character ones and both my sons were happy to be in this photo - my older one is a little bit past posing with characters but his brother was happy to queue 45 minutes just to get a shot on his own with Donald Duck! (He had had a picture taken with Donald and Daisy...but that wasn't good enough he needed Donald on his own!).

I also have a new Trends on Tuesday post up...which involves using bottle tops and cardboard - so here is the link if you would like to check it out :)





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails