Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Hello


This month I was sent a mix of Simple Stories papers from A Trip Down Memory Lane, I love the colours and all the different journal bits and strips...these are all from the snap collection.

I started the page with a spritz of blue around where I wanted to put my photo (blue patina by tattered angels) and then set about cutting out lots of the speech bubbles to put around my photos.  I added one of the polaroids from the papers and cut out the camera as well as adding a layer of glassine envelope.  I used the washi tape stickers and the word 'hello from their main sticker sheet for the title.  At the top and bottom of the page I added a line of MME washi tape and then a strip of left over paper.  I had a play with making a twine flower by creating loops behind the button - using this principle (but the twine is not as stiff so moves around a bit more).

This is my son, who found a pay phone and then couldn't resist having a conversation down it...he does make us all laugh - and was obviously quite happy to have his photo taken talking too.

There is loads of Simple Story inspiration in the ATDML gallery - I'll be posting my pages over the next few days.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails