Friday, 15 March 2013

Run and Jump


Here is another page I made with the lovely MME goodies I was sent last month by Mel and Jill - I love the colours and designs, so I started the page with the chevron background.  I started my layering with some vellum - I am really enjoying using it as an extra layer on my projects - I embossed the sheet in stages in my cuttlebug using the swiss dots embossing folder which is fairly easy to line up so you can have a continuous pattern.  I made a template for the main mounts behind the photo -  I cut them out in a large label shape that was big enough for my photos - I used some Jenni Bowlin packaging to get the curved edges.  I distressed the edges using some water and then sanding and inking and a little punching with my ek success circular book pull out punch.  I added a paper ribbon under the photo, some Tando chipboard and MME co-ordinating stickers, then washi tape and vellum at the top and bottom of the page.  If you want to check out anymore MME inspiration here is a link to the gallery.

These are still photos from last years holiday we had a gorgeous pool which the kids spent time in most days!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails