Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Happy Snaps


Ages ago I showed you a picture of my son with a silver bowl on his head (here)...well here is one of the more sensible shots!  

The papers are a mix of Fancy Pants Trendsetter and then a beautiful Ombre background from American Crafts Dear Lizzy.  I started the page by taking out the centre of the woodgrain paper so I could save it for another project and then added the Dear Lizzy paper to it, distressing the edges, I also damped the paper and pulled it down on a couple of edges and layered some paper and a punched piece and secured it all with a button.  I made my own bunting with some hand cut triangles and then some of the longer flags that come in their embellishment packs.  I made a little rosette flower with my sizzix die, then used a mix of embellishments from Crate Paper Cake Walk, Simple Stories butterfly sticker, Studio Calico wood veneers, Glitz washi tape, a Teresa Collins photo sticker which is attached to the journalling behind the photo and Prima's alphabet stickers.  It's quite a pink page for me, but with my niece wearing a bright pink cardigan I thought I could get away with it!

If you would like some more Fancy Pants inspiration then check out the gallery over at ATDML - here is the link.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails