Thursday, 18 July 2013

Printers Tray with Tando and BoBunny


Can you believe it this is my 1st printers tray!  It is a beautiful frame of chipboard created by Tando, and it comes in layers, so it isn't really deep but just the perfect size for a few embellishments.  I made this for my husband for Fathers Day and I used BoBunny's Forever Fall collection as I loved the turquoise and orange combination.

I started by covering the back board with some of the turquoise BoBunny paper, I then covered the front sheet of chipboard with gesso, dried it, added cosmic shimmer mists in blues, reds and orange, then dried those too.  I then went to work on the little windows, filling 2 with some favourite photos of  our children, then added banners, keys, lace, some clay flowers I had made as well as using my Spellbinders ironworks die to create the doily.  I also made some bunting using my sewing machine and small triangles from the papers.  The alphabet is by October Afternoon but I inked and doodled on it so it looks a little different now.  I covered some Tando butterflies in paper, sanding the edges and inking them, then I drew on the patterns with my gel pen and added a trail of pearls from the larger one.  A few sequins and shells and bling....and just about there.  The tray also comes with a little stand which I just inked brown with some distress ink.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails