Wednesday 7 May 2014

Show Time


Some more MME Cut and Paste and I used a pocket page with this too for the rest of the photos.  I started the page with my roller doodle chevron glitz stamp - I used white paint on it and made almost a diamond shape on the card stock, I then used another chevron stamp I have which is slightly smaller and stamped in brown ink on the back - after that was done, I then went for more chevrons!!  I cut these out to point to my main photo.  Behind the photo are different strips of paper and then some white medical gauze, I added some of the MME chipboard flowers and then stuck some green, orange and yellow sequins in there too.







For the co-ordinating pockets I kept some of the chevron and tearing theme.  It tells the story of some of the French performances we got to see in the local town square - despite the fact that we didn't understand all of it, he was very good and very funny and even the kids who understood even less were laughing!













3 comments:

  1. Love the texture on your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. the added texture of the gauze works so well. Love how you've added pocket pages too x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page - the texture and layers work so well. The pocket scrapping is great too.
    Sue x
    PS Yes the bunting is stitched on my page - thank you for your kind comments. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails