Thursday, 10 July 2014

Luxury Camping


Here is my 2nd page using Marion Smiths papers from ATDML - and my first go at a split down the middle - I cut my diamond paper in a 1/3 and 2/3 line, then I layered up some other strips of paper in the gap - I used the doily lace punch by Martha Stewart and distressed the edge of the newspaper piece.  I then had my journalling on the smaller side of the split, and my photo on the wider part.  I layered up photo mounts and placed my photo in a little Polaroid frame that I cut from the papers.  I used some of my clay embellishments that I made with air dry clay from Baker Ross and Martha Stewart molds and then wound some prima flowers around the edges and filled the frame with a Marion Smith clock.  The last touches were some pearls.

The photo was from a camping trip last year...and when we camp we do luxury and in the photo you can see our pop up washing basket, then a rug - we take heaters, and a wide range of kitchen from bbqs to items like espresso pots...we even have plastic wine glasses!






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails