Tuesday 6 January 2015

Some Marion Smith




Happy New year - I have been making stuff, but been a poor blogger lately, I will try and do better :)  I realised that I haven't shared the cybercrop class I did in November for ATDML - you can see the class here....and also in a couple of weekends - 17th January it is another cybercrop and there are some kits available here.

For my first page I started with a layer of gesso and then layered up lots of papers, and did some tearing too.





For the 2nd page I went for a grid type look and made some acetate butterflies too.  Lots of distressing and inking as usual.









3 comments:

  1. Love these layouts! I have some of these papers but was stumped as to what to do with them. Problem solved, cheers Katharine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grid layout especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Blogland has been quiet hasn't it. I hadn't blogged since September!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails