Thursday 8 October 2015

Naturals by Baker Ross




I was sent a box of with some of the Naturals Range from Baker Ross, packed with pine cones, wreaths, gems, sticks and shells so I had a play and these are some of the projects I came up with.  For the pine cone wreath I used one of their corrugated card bases and then glue gunned lots of pine cones on, after this I added some of the gem stones and then some natural twine.  The final addition were some fabric flowers to make the perfect Autumnal wreath.




I was sent lots of large shells which make lovely packaging for soaps or little pieces of jewellery but I decided to have a go at making my own wind chime.  I stuck and bound some of the natural sticks together and then added some lengths of the natural twine and stuck the shells on at different points.  It makes a really nice outdoors wind chime.



My final project was with the sticks.  I have a stick frame from HomeSense and I could have made something similar, instead I used a glass jar and stuck the sticks around the outside.  I then added some gold ribbon - ready for Christmas and added one of the battery operated candles in the middle.  


1 comment:

  1. Such lovely makes Katherine. I love the tealight holder.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails