Tuesday 13 October 2015

Scrap mates with Ann


It was Scrapmates 10th anniversary last weekend and we had 2 paper packs to play with - here are the pages that Ann created for us.  I was meant to use less gold ink, but you know when you use an unfamiliar spray....and anyway I added a bit more gold when I got home!!  The papers were by MME and have some lovely foiling.  The first page had the misting and we stamped the scroll leaves, lots of layering and some beautiful golden washi tape too.  The photo is from France and our visit to Puy du Foy with a quick ice-cream stop on the way.






This was the 2nd page, I love grid designs and we had a beautiful foil heart to stick on the cardstock too.  Lots of layering and cutting.  The photo is from Blenheim palace where they have an amazing maze that the kids loved! 





1 comment:

  1. Super LOs Katherine. I love the 'white space' on the first one - you always manage to get the balance right on this style of page (something I struggle with) and the grid style is such fun.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails