Friday 4 December 2015

Baker Ross Tree decorations part 2


I also had a play with some acrylic tree decorations.  I started by using some printed text from my Simple Stories Christmas papers, put the wording beneath the tree and then used a glass pen to trace over the wording and let it dry - so I had love, joy, peace, cheer.  I then backed the trees with some papers - I used a clear drying glue and stuck the papers on, then went around with a craft knife to cut them to size.





I also thought it would be nice to have some semi-transparent trees too - so again I put the word on the front of the tree, and then I used a glass pen to colour in the back of the tree to give a layered effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails