Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas Cards with Baker Ross


I like a quick to put together Christmas Card as you end up making so many, so I've used some designs that are easy to put together and you can make in bulk.  For my first I used some of the Baker Ross green coloured card and punched out several snowflakes, I then glued them in a circle to make a wreath, adding a little bow at the top and a stamped (BoBunny) Christmas sentiment.


For my next card I used some adhesive felt, and hand cut out some mittens, I drew on the washing line and then stuck on the mittens with my sentiment and a sequin snowflake.


For the final card, again the basic shapes hand cut from adhesive felt and then a few golden sequins added along with my sentiment.

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas goodness too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails