Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas with Baker Ross



I got sent a beautiful pack of Baker Ross Christmas goodies and made some decorations.  

I started with these beautiful bark stars - they are so beautiful...I didn't really do too much to them, I punched a hole in the top using my big bite and then threaded some twine through them for a rustic look.





I then set to work on the craft baubles, I used old book print to decoupage onto the brown base and then decorated them with a little glitter.  I also added some ribbon around the centre of one too.








I also used the jute twine and wrapped it around one of the baubles - I used a glue gun and carefully layered it up, then adding some ribbon around the centre.

They are all quick and easy to make and you could use them to embellish gifts as well as hang on your tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails