Saturday 8 April 2017

Forever in my Heart



I made a slightly messier page using Kaisercrafts' Cherry Tree Lane - I started with red and gold mists, which I puddled and then tilted the page forwards so I could get some drips.  Once this was dry I added some texture paste too around the area that the photo was going to go.  I layered up lots of the flowers from the Kaisercraft embellishment pack - using coma pads to add dimension. I distressed and layered my paper and used some mesh ribbon to add a little more texture too.  The butterfly and imagine stamps are from BoBunny and the hessian stamp is one of Kaisercrafts.

Here are some close ups.



I stamped the butterflies in gold ink


You can see the mesh ribbon under one of the ephemera frames that goes with these papers.


Here you can see a bit more of the texture paste and the mists which were cosmic shimmer ones.


lots of little embellishment clusters with echoes of the texture paste and mesh,


You can see the layering of flowers and birds with foam pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails