Wednesday 19 April 2017

Spring with BoBunny


I made this using the beautiful Faith papers from BoBunny - I started with some glitter paste, and then added some of the pentart pink paints and blended it into the pinky background.  Once that was dry I layered up some of the papers and added some little roses that I painted with pink ink and some petrol coloured pearls.  I added chipboard and some of the ephemera pack and then added my foil title with BoBunny's foils - which were really easy to use (though I still struggle to get anything straight on my page - I should really draw lines!


Here is the foiled title.


You can see the rose tipped flowers and Faith noteworthy elements.


Here is a close up of some of the painting and glitter paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails