Saturday 16 September 2017

Altered Bakers Tray/ Cookie Sheet with BoBunny Family Recipes





Here is a an old Bakers Tray - it had seen better days (I did buy one from pound land to use instead, but thought I would see how well the Pentart paints covered the old one, and they did a great job).  I did prime the tray first and added a few coats of Pentart Peach Chalk Paint.  I used some of BoBunny's artist stencils and their clock die cut and then made lots of flowers from double dot papers and cut out lots of kitcheny embellishments from their new Family Recipes range.

I have posted a full product list on the blog plus a flower tutorial to show how I made the red and yellow flowers - you can find it here.


I repurposed some old fridge magnets layering up papers and adding a few fussy cut elements.



Here you can see all the layers.  I have added a couple of holes in the top using my big bite and added string, it now hangs in my craft room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails