Saturday 23 September 2017

Versailles and a Video


On our holidays we popped into Versailles on our way around the edge of Paris (it was lots of fun with bikes on the roof and trying to find a car park without a height restriction, in French!).  It is so beautiful and I definitely want to go back and explore it more.  I used BoBunny's Garden Party for the page, and there is a video too which you can find here.

I added lots of stamping and had a play with some of the beautiful Pentart metallic paints, dyeing gauze and using them to edge my papers.


I used balloon stamps from the Dreamer collection and silver and purple inks to compliment the papers.


I love this clock die-cut...I think I could use it on any page! I also had a go at edging all my papers with purple to try and make them stand out a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails