Sunday 17 December 2017

Christmas Cards with BoBunny Falala


Here are some cards that I created using BoBunny's Falala collection - it is a beautiful Christmas collection without a beautiful teal-ish green in it, loads of stockings and trees and trucks carrying trees.  For my fist card I used one of their Christmas stamps for the snowman and coloured it in with glitter paste and watercolour.  I then added some stencilled snowflakes using their snowflakes stickable stencil.  
For my next card I had a play with their Christmas Card die which creates a beautiful frame and then you get lots of beautiful snowflakes and the phrase Merry Christmas (which is on my first card) - lots of layering of the papers and then some pearlescent pearls around the edge and the card was complete.




In this paper range is this beautiful patchwork snowflake paper, I love the way the blue,red and teal set each other off.  You get lots of cut apart bits on the noteworthy paper so I cut out the lights and the tag, just adding a few gems and more pearlescents to complete the card.



I will be back with some more cards later on in the week.  Wishing you all a lovely Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails