Friday 25 May 2018

Free Spirit



Hello, another page this time using the beautiful Summer Mood paper set from BoBunny, it has some lovely summery colours and I added my own watercolour twist.  I also used the WRMK flower punch to create the large scallop layers at the base of the page.  Furthermore there is a video which you can watch and shows you all the way through the process - you can find it here.


I die cut some lollipops and also the Mandala and then used watercolour paints to add some colour.



I used confetti paste to add a bit of sparkle and also cut out the globe from one of the elements papers.


My title comes from one of the cards, and I added a couple more co-ordinating lollipops to this too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails