Monday 28 May 2018

Treasures of Yesterday



I have really been enjoying using watercolours on my pages of late and this one is no exception.  I've used BoBunny's Once upon a Life time to scrap a heritage photo.  I started with the flourish stencil and some white gesso, once that was dry I added layers of brown, green and orange watercolour, then a bit of stamping too - so lots of layers of paints and ink before the papers went on.

As well as the layers of paints and inks here you can see the layers of inked doily and also some die cuts.


I used one of the stickers for my title and bit of sparkle and lace.


I added in a laser cut leaf and some of the chipboard as well as a blossom to complete my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails