Wednesday 7 November 2018

ATDML Retreat classes with Pebbles Patio Party....a little bit more summer


Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you a couple of pages I created for one of my classes at the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat.  It was a fantastic weekend with lots of scrappy friends, plenty of laughter and sharing with ladies I only see a couple of times a year!  It's amazing how a shared interest can build good friends really quickly.

Onto the pages...this one was fairly clean for me - no mess.  I used a starburst die cut from the Star Gazer collection by Kaisercraft (it has a dotty pattern and cream background on the front, but it is pure white on the back and this went better with the papers.  We backed the bursts and layered it all up, using the co-ordinating word stickers - really easy as long as you stick the papers on the back as you cut them out (otherwise it can take a rather long time to work out the puzzle and how to get it together!


There is a beautiful paper in this collection with lots of lovely words and phrases on.


I had to use the watermelon papers as this was a summer page!


The next layout used up lots of off-cuts - we used a triangle template and then arranged these on the page.  A bit of fussy cutting of blossoms and butterflies, more of the thickers and it was done.


I love this little blue butterfly!  I used the yellow striped paper for my journalling too.



So the class was pretty clean and simple, packed with lovely colours.  I hope you enjoyed the pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails