Saturday 3 November 2018

Autumnal Layout with BoBunny's Floral Spice


Hello everyone, just a quick post today to share a new page that I made with the Floral Spice collection from BoBunny - it is packed with beautiful teals, purples and browns, perfect for Autumn. You can read more about it on the BoBunny blog - you will find the page here, so if you have time do head over and leave me a comment.


I did a little glitter paste mixing to get a two-tone stencil effect.


Here you can see some of the beautiful glittered chipboard pieces that they have in the collection.

Anyway, I will be back with more layouts having been on retreat with A Trip Down Memory Lane....loads of beautiful papers to play with and lovely friendships to catch up on too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails