Thursday, 10 June 2010

Captured Moment

I finished my LO that I started on Tuesday evening on was on my workdesk for Wednesday...so since then more embellishments. The papers are mostly jillibean soup - cabbage stew range, and there is one sheet of cosmo cricket earth love in there. Mixture of flowers that I have picked up and some of my new buttons :) The bottle cap I was making on Tuesday has all dried clear now, I inked all the papers with distress ink, and the lace too, I also added some stitched swirls - drew them on lightly and then pierced the holes with a needle and then stitched - I find that way saves my fingers a bit more. The title stickers are from my 1st scrapping colorbok set - so using old stash too :) My DH took this shot after my son had been playing in the sprinkler - I love the way he captured a really natural moment, and I just think it is really beautiful shot.

Below are some close ups of the different elements :)









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails