Monday 21 June 2010

Dad

Here is my fathers day creation - wasn't that organised as we had a really busy weekend...so tried to make it a little Tim style and keep it grungey. I stripped the top layer off some cardboard that I had saved, then inked it with distress inks, I already had some spare blue painted card so I inked that a little and cut out the title Dad. The stamp is creative expressions vintage hearts, I stamped in stazon and distress inked in marmalade and fire brick, then crackle painted and inked over in walnut stain...and stickled it! The papers are some DCWV luxury stack and costco papers, added some rik rak, a button and a couple of pearl dots, and there you go!









5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that you found somewhere for a tiny bit of bling!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! The photo is gorgeous too, so I hope "dad" liked it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Kat. Homemade is best! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really really lovely :)
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails