Sunday, 11 July 2010

Brimham Rocks

My latest LO and entry for the Ukscrappers monthly challenge. I had to use a new technique and 7 photos...so the new technique is the flower, and the 7 photos are hidden below!
I did need a little bit of help photographing the inside! I used October Afternoon papers, fly a kite, some prima eline crystals, and I think some tattered floral roses snook in there too. The alphabet is a sizzix one (I discovered unopened on my shelf - shocking!) alphabet in a box, and my trusty Martha Stewart double loop punch has been used to edge lots. Here are some more close ups.










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails