Sunday 4 July 2010

Water Play

Another watery LO, this time using my cosmo cricket papers - Garden Variety. I did a little glimmer mist spritzing - made from broken china and some white perfect pearls. Martha stewart double loop edge punch, lots of inking and crumpling. I had a go at some cross stitching too - my fingers survived well, I used up some of an old QVC cosmo cricket kit on the embellishments and title - few more circles and this is what I ended up with. Took me a while to come up with the ideas - but it is based on the sketch for the Sarahs Cards Challenge - I like doing their challenges as there is loads of time to think about them :) Pictures are of my kids enjoying the sprinkler....glad the hose pipe ban hasn't come into play yet!









8 comments:

  1. Love your interpretaion of the sketch, fab stitching!
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is gorgeous! I love those MS edge punchs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO... I really like the letters your used for the title.
    Thanks for playing along
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along! I love that stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout, love your take on the sketch. :) Eeek - hosepipe ban is here now!!

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, love the stitching and circle elements. Thanks for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great, love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails