Sunday 18 July 2010

Having Fun - Weekly Challenge

I've had this LO done for a little while, it is for the Urban Faeries weekly challenge on ukscrappers this week. We had to make our own backing paper, so I cut and then stuck punched and embossed lace eding around the border....which I had inked. So that covers, distressing,lace (though I added some more) and embossing, and my own paper. Then summery colours - I did a bit more inking around the edges of the other papes, and had a go at a crinkle cut border around my photo. The brown lace is prima and is lovely, I added a few flowers, a Tim Holtz tag, and some pearl dots near the flowers but they don't show very well! The title is partly stamped - again part of the challenge to stamp, and then I used the alphabet in a box from sizzix for the fun part. The papers are jillibean cabbage soup, some costco stuff and Wild Saffron by K and Co. Here are some more close ups, come and join us and have a go at the challenge.























4 comments:

  1. I love the pleated lace around the shaped cardstock, it looks so pretty! I think we used the same punch?!? LOL Love the colours too - a really yummy combination. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that page, I really love the hand decorated backing paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is truly gorgeous! I love how you made the dolly edge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails