Monday, 9 May 2011

You're Beautiful


Here is my week 3 scrapfactor page, it had to be based on a song title and You're Beautiful was number one when my DS was born so it seemed appropriate.  I used the Crate Paper Restoration collection for this, and found a great tutorial on scrap a little by Lisa for some ribbled and punched flowers.  Also in there is some green water coloured paint that I had to blow down the paper to get the drips, a Tim Holtz tag.  I spritzed and dabbed the doily with distress ink.  I made some leaves for the flowers  by wrapping green cartstock around some green wire and inking them.  I machine stitched a little fringe and added buttons to the ends.  The title is handwritten and behind the photo is some journalling talking about the choice of song.  Here are some close ups.




This week we had to focus on journalling, so here is a sneak peak of mine.  Please pop over to ukscrappers and have a look at all the work in the gallery :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails