Monday, 23 May 2011

Friends

This is my week 5 enterance for scrapfactor, the theme was to focus on a single photo.  I used MME Jack and Jill cardstock as it went really well with those UTEE roses that I made a few weeks back.  I started with thet photo and popped it on white paper, edged it with red felt tip and then doodled a frame.  I cut out a rectangle and added a stamped edge using my flower punch, and then layered up some other pieces of paer on each side.  I scrumpled and ruffled and stitched around my sheets of paper and once happy with the LO I stuck them down, then using a denby dinner plate drew a circle around the LO in pencil and stitched over it on my machine.  I added some red ink drops (I didn't have a thin straw so I used a q-tip and snipped off the cotton wool ends - worked quite well as a dripper!).  I added the title - papermania stickers, and then stamped the rest of the quote and cut it out.  I added some journalling, making a bead frame with PVA, then added my UTEE roses, some leaves and some MS butterflies that I had covered in glossy accents.

This is a beautiful photo of my son and one of the few girls that he really gets on with - he has known her since he was very young and they are more like siblings who get on well.





 






Here is the peak of the LO that is in the Week 6 gallery at the moment - the challenge for this one is to use lots of photos on the LO - so go and have a look at what everyone has come up with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails