Wednesday 19 December 2012

Some Christmas Cards


I have a few cards to show you, I did contemplate doing a card a day at the start of December, but was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep...plus I would need to post them.  However I did challenge myself to use a reduced set of Kaisercraft Christmas stamps from last year and they feature on most of them.  For the top one I made myself a square frame and stamped through it with a grey ink, then added some white snowflakes, a little star and stamped the sentiment in red - really easy.


These are the stamps



For my next I had a go a colouring the wreath with promarkers (something I rarely do with stamps so I wanted to give it a try) and then inked and mounted it all up, as well as creating a little pile of embellishments all from offcuts at the bottom corner - the papers are last years MME and the washi tape this years.


Another coloured in wreath, but a little different, some lace and buttons and different coloured stamped images.  I will be back with some more to show you soon.

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Katherine! I love Kaiser stamps too they give such wonderful results.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all lovely CAS cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful set of Christmas cards. Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are indeed elegant, great use of those stamps xx wish I was on your christmas card list!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clean and simple cards. These are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the music one (of course I do), so subtle and elegant! Great cards...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so wish i'd purchased a music stamp this year and seeing your brilliant card is evidence enough that i should have x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they are lovely Kat - another amazing design and so effective!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails