Wednesday 12 December 2012

Some Quick Gifts and Cards


The challenge for this week over at the Tando Blog was to make quick and easy gifts or cards.  So I started with the little smartie pockets - I used a glassine envelope and some stamped images I stamped using my friends stamp last year!  The instructions involve what colours of smarties to eat depending on how you are feeling.  I decorated the envelopes with washi tape by MME and lace and doilies as well as a tando reindeer and snowflake



Next the cards


 I used up lots of offcuts with some washi tape and Kaisercraft Christmas stamps, I also inked up a Tando stocking with red and a matt gold ink, which I then added glossy accents too and spritzed with some glimmer mist whilst it was still wet - hence the dabbled effect on the red boot.

This card was so striaghtforward - I used the snowflake mask as a stencil and then used a corresponding chipboard piece inked white (and then around the edges with brown distress ink) placed it in the middle and added glitter, and stamped Merry Christmas in the corner.

There will be ideas on the blog all week so here is the link

11 comments:

  1. Love love love those little bags, the little snowflake embellishment is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a wonderful job as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the idea of the Smarties pockets. Handmade gifts from friends are the best. We just finished decorating two notebooks and made some Rudolph noses bags.

    Thanks for visiting the bears earlier

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous and now i'd like some glassine envelopes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bags are awesome and will make wonderful gifts. Laurab. Www.whosthischick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects - I really like the teal/aqua colour with the brown x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I think the one with the stocking is my favorite, love the layering.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails