Wednesday 16 August 2017

Cards with Serendipity


I am not a confident card maker but was pleasantly surprised with how these turned out.  I used BoBunny's Serendipity papers, and their Congratulations die set.  I had a go at a stepper card - which was quite fiddly - mainly as it took me a while to work out the mats that I needed and sized for the paper - but it was worth it.  I added some flowers and a little butterfly from the papers, lots of inking and a little gold paint.


Here is my 2nd version of the same sort of card - I cut out some of the elements from the paper packs like the feathers and big pink circle.  I used the little doily die cut and added some bead paste for a little subtle sparkle on the feathers and butterfly.


You can see the shimmer of the gold paint.


This shows you the bead paste and some more gold metallic paint too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails