Saturday 5 August 2017

Wild and Free with Distress Oxides


Ever since I saw the new distress oxides come out, I wanted to have a play with them, I love the way that you can layer the colours and the chalky effects you get with them.  I teamed them up with Graphic 45's Nature Sketchbook.  I used a technique where I put some of the ink on a plastic bag, spritzed it with water and then printed it on the paper, drying in-between layers.  I loaded up my colours and once I was happy I also added some stamping with a BoBunny text stamp.

I layered and fussy cut some of the images from Nature Sketchbook, I love the butterflies.  I also layered up some of the Graphic45 flowers, curling the edges.

The photo is from our holiday in the Peak District - and one of our long ambling walks...it is so beautiful there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails