Sunday 15 July 2018

Home Sweet Home with BoBunny Sunshine Bliss


I had the pleasure of scrapping with another beautiful sunny collection of papers from BoBunny - Sunshine Bliss and I created some home decor.  If you check out their blog you can find out how I did the stitching.  I used lots of their co-ordinating blossoms and also one of their new phrase stamps - they have some really good inspiring phrases that are perfect for cards.


I got to play with some of the Vikki Boutin inks, and I really like all the different shades of colour, so I've used the flourish stamp and then the expressions phrase in the bright pink,


There is a beautiful pack of layered chipboard that comes with the range, and you can co-ordinate the glitter with the blush glitter paste.  I've also layered up a few of the die cuts - darling doily and sweet heart.

We are bathed in sunshine here - which is quite unusual...especially for this length of time and the summer holidays are looming - hopefully the sunny weather lasts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails