Wednesday 18 July 2018

Treasure with BoBunny Sunshine Bliss


Hello everyone, more Sunshine Bliss today with a summery photo.  The background card was actually white and I dug out my water colours and picked up some of the yellows and pinks in the papers to colour it (having said that I could have probably just chosen a similar paper from the range and saved all the painting, but I did enjoy it).  I used the Vikki Boutin Colour wheel and Flower Garden stamps, carefully handcuffing them as my main embellishments.  I also used a few of the die cuts - Mandala and also a new little trellis die that you can extend by layering it up.  I also used the new tabs die from BoBunny and you can see one on the right hand side of the photo - lots of layering to add to all the colour on the page.

I hand cut my star burst and did it by eye mostly - all the mess is hidden under the photo.  I also added some stitching too as there has been so much of that about at the moment....it inspired me.


You can see the co-ordinating thickers in this collection - I love the mix of patterns.


Here is a close up of the stamps - I recently bought a Tim Holtz stamp press and have found that has much improved my success with stamping precisely - I often am a vintage scruffy stamper, but with this full proof way of having everything lined up and being able to get a second go is fantastic.  The Vikki Boutin ink colours are beautiful - they aren't water based so you can't paint with them, but they give an excellent burst of colour.

I hope you are all having lovely days.  I will be back with some more projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails