Saturday 21 July 2018

Water Fun with Kaisercraft Summer Splash


Here is a summery page for A Trip Down Memory Lane using Kaisercrafts Summer Splash collection.  I have really enjoyed using water colours and also distress oxides on my papers...you will notice a theme with my recent layouts!  This page started with blues and greens, and then flicks of paint with bursts of yellow and small nuovo drops and pearls too.  

I created a washing line, and was inspired to round the edges of everything by one of the ephemera pieces - the photo frame in the middle of the page, that comes in this collection.  Once I had my 3 photo montage, I just embellished away using washi tape, stickers, wood veneers, cork, different bits of ribbon, pearls...I just had lots of fun!


Here you can see the cork and some of my nouvo enamel drops and the little Simple Story cork hearts.


Lots of layering with the classic camera wood veneers, some of the stickers and ephemera pack too.

I hope you've enjoyed this page - it was a baking day when we were camping and all of a sudden a full on water fight broke out which even involved the men...and then anything that would possibly carry water - they were all drenched afterwards, but it was the perfect way to cool down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails