Tuesday 14 April 2020

White on white with Storyline


Here is another page using the lovely Storyline Chapters collection from Heidi Swapp.  It started with that massive tear and I did the yellow and grey which I liked - added a bit of dimension....then struggled to find a photo (I normally start with the photo and then look for the papers)....so my yellow/grey turned into a yellow grey and blue and I tried to subtly pull out the wonderful blue of the Mediterranean sea - Venice is just so beautiful and I think it is fairly impossible to get a bad photo of the city.

Anyway, my white on white was using one of my favourite Tim Holtz leaf dies - it comes with a range of different leaves but I think this is my favourite one - I cut it out loads of times and then trimmed them to make them fit around my tear.  I then added my photo with the pastel colours from Storyline and a few prima flowers and pale blue thread.  I then added lots of little gems just to add a little more colour.  Then a Pink Fresh alphabet - now these are lovely little alphas - perfect size and you get tonnes of letters on a sheet which really impressed me!



Here are my close ups for you to take a look at.


I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the garden sunshine!

This weekend ATDML have a virtual crop online so do come and check it out on the blog and the Facebook group - I have a class coming up but you can pull together your own kits and join us.  There are loads of challenges too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails