Monday 6 April 2020

Views of Venice with Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters


Hello everyone, I've been having lots of dun with some of Heidi Swapp's Chapters collection - it's got a beautiful vintage feel to it perfect for my photos of Venice from last year.  With everything happening at the moment these memories feel even more precious and it was a wonderful holiday - Venice is just so beautiful.  We went on a gondola ride as all tourists do which gave us some beautiful snapshots of the city rising out of the water, there is something nice about travelling around in a boat with just the water lapping and no noise from cars!
On to the page I went with a classic washing line set up, I stuck my string down with some glue and added a few more textile elements in the way of hessian and some threads - I recently discovered a bag of many colour cottons....yes they will appear on lots of my pages as I explore them all!  I also added in a few elements from other American crafts collections - an old Crate Paper tag and one of the little frames from a summer collection plus Happy Travels banner which I think is from  one of Shimelle's collections.  So really the page is just lots of layers and then a good rummage through my stash to use up sequins and buttons...I'd forgotten how much I like sequins and those little embellishments!

Here are a few close ups.




I hope you are all keeping well and being very creative inside xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails