Thursday 15 April 2010

Sk8r boy


This is quite an old picture of my son, but when I picked these My Little Shoebox papers up at Ally Pally I thought they went well with the picture. Lots of doodling on this one...inspired by the paper. I made the white frame using a technique I have read about drawing around a heart on mycreative scrapbook, I then edged it with black felt pen to get rid of the white core, and doodled like the clouds. I edged all the bits save the clouds with the black felt tip and drew some balloons and birds. I also drew the lettering and doodled it. So lots of doodling, here are some close ups.








5 comments:

  1. Great LO. Love the doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO, so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodles, 'tis a fab LO xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doodletastic! Very inventive and ,makes for a very striking scrap page

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the doodling...super fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails