Monday, 7 February 2011

I love to boogie



This LO is done using the jillibean soup fagioli  range of papers.  I made some of the rosette flowers by cutting 6 inch strips of paper and then folding it into a fan, sticking on a piece of card at the back and then some buttons.  I used my double sided tape rolls to make some glitter glue circles using the marigold distress stickles.  There is a fair bit of distress ink hidden away on the page, I inked my doily using marmalade, olive crush and firebrick - just dabbing them on with a makeup sponge.  I also did some paper rolling and a bit of a belt effect at the bottom of the papers and added some net to soften the brown paper, there is some hidden journalling too tucked behind the photos.  This is a picture of my DS performing to 'I like to boogie' by T-rex at a local summer festival with his dance class....complete with elvis costume and an inflatable guitar, he was great :) 





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails